Sunday, April 24, 2011

Rain & self doubt.




I woke up to the sweet smell and silent pitter of rain this morning, it was quiet lovely. I jumped out of bed and ran outside camera in hand, and sat down on the road and took photos. I love rain, it's so refreshing. It's easter today, and I can already feel my waistline bulging from the excessive amounts of chocolate I have eaten. Woops.
I'm currently trolling through Lookbook, admiring the work of others. I always feel as though my photos aren't that good when I look at other peoples images, I guess everyone must feel that way though, but I can't help but feel as though mine aren't good enough for me to refer to myself as a photographer. Oh well, the reason I set up this blog was because I wanted to improve my photography, so eh. Practice makes perfect.

No comments: