Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Heart.


 
I don't know why the second picture looks fuzzy and weird, it just decided to upload that way.
Music is what inspired this photo. The lyrics are from 'Blessed With a Curse' by Bring Me The Horizon.

Yes, it's a real heart - a sheep heart. I got it for free from the local butcher.
I made the blood as well - from ketchup, BBQ sauce, mustard and red food colouring.
It was a really fun photo to shoot, I got to make a mess and had heaps of people helping me out.
Props to Reece for holding the heart.

I didn't originally have the watermark - if you could call it that ahaha, it's just my name in the corner of the photo, on the second photo (the one with the lyrics on it) But then I got scared of people taking my photo and saying it's theirs, so yeah, that's why the watermark went on there.
AND just click on the images to see them in a non fuzzy state. :)

No comments: