Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nails





I painted my nails the other day. They were inspired by space. I liked them a lot.
I did it by
Applying a black base coat - only one.
Then I kinda swish-swashed over the top of that with the Rimmel I ♥ Lasting Finish in Azure, and some purple colour I found. I didnt really apply a full coat, I just randomly brushed it on in various places of my nails.
I then applied a coat of some iridescent green/purple/blue polish which is my mums, and finished it off with a top coat of BYS glitter polish.
Phew.
They kinda looked navy once all those layers had been put on, it looked really cool.
They lasted a while as well, a good week before they started to chip.
I apologise for not being able to tell you the exact brands I used, and the lack of detail in the description. Ha, this probably isn't very useful at all, but I wanted to show you my nails so eh.

No comments: