Saturday, February 19, 2011

This is the beginning.


Aloha,
for those of you who do not know me, my name is Ashleah. I am a 15 year old High School student who resides in the beautiful city of Perth, Australia. I am currently in year 11, and am heading into my final years of my educational 'life', or lack of, due to all the studying that is ahead of me. What do I plan to do when I leave school?
I'm not too sure.
Travel the world, experience amazing things, live my life.

Music and Photography - two things I am certain I would not be able to live without. 
I am inspired by things I see and hear everyday, little things. Music plays an important role in my life - as does photography. I love the effect music and photography can have on people, how it can make them feel, inspire them to do certain things and can ultimately influence how they live their lives. Music and photography have that effect on me. Photography is how I express myself, I adore it, how you can tell the story of a person just through a photo.
Photography.Music.Fashion.Beauty.
These things combined make me who I am.
I created this blog to share my work with people around the world, and to document 'special moments' in my life.

P.S. Heres a photo of me.


No comments: